You can easily upload and share all your HR materials using Salon Symphony's Doc Manager. Learn how Dawn leveraged Docs to add her Employee Handbook.
Dawn is the owner of fast-growing med spa. Like all business owners, Dawn understands the importance of keeping her team compliant and informed when it comes to her company's policies and procedures.
In this example, Dawn decides to upload her Employee Handbook to Salon Symphony.
- From her dashboard, Dawn navigates to Team.
- From the Team menu, Dawn clicks Docs.
- At the top of the page, she clicks + New Doc.
- She enters Employee Handbook as the Doc Name.
- She adds the following Description: This handbook brings together all the employment and job-related information you need to know when joining our team!
- In the space below, Dawn drags and drops her PDF into the Upload container.
- Then she clicks Save Doc.
Following the example above, everyone on Dawn's team can now view and download her company's Employee Handbook – anytime, anywhere – from the mobile app. Dawn will receive a notification via the Activity Feed on her dashboard each time a member views this doc.
View a list of other docs Dawn uploaded to her workspace:
- 📄 Employee Handbook
- 📄 Dress Code Policy
- 📄 Non-Compete Agreement
- 📄 Time Off Policy
- 📄 Direct Deposit Form
- 📄 Cancellation Policy
- 📄 COVID-19 Waiver