Read on to learn how Sandra leverages Salon Symphony's Survey Builder to gain valuable insights so she can make better business decisions.
Sandra is the owner of Sweet Strands, a salon and spa with 50+ employees. In the wake of COVID, Sandra notices her team is disconnected and disengaged. Without reliable feedback, Sandra is struggling to make the right leadership calls.
Sandra needs feedback. And fast. She want to know what cultural changes would inspire her team to feel more connected and confident in the workplace.
Sandra decides to create an employee wellbeing audit to measure her employees temperament.
- From the Survey page, Sandra clicks + Create Survey.
- For the Survey Name, she enters Employee Wellbeing Audit.
- From the dropdown, she assigns this to Category » Wellbeing.
- In the Description field, Sandra adds a quick overview, then clicks Continue.
- She chooses a Cover Photo from the gallery, then clicks Continue.
- Here are the questions Sandra creates from the Survey Builder:
Using the emojis, how would you describe your work-life balance?
|On a scale of 1 to 5, how motivated are you by the leadership team?
|I feel that I’m making strong progress towards personal and professional goals...
|On a scale of 1 to 5, how firmly do you believe in our company’s mission…
|What's the number thing the company could do to make you happier at work...
The number one thing I love about my team is…
As soon as Sandra publishes this survey, her team receives a push notification via their mobile app. Each time a member submits feedback, Sandra and her account admins can view the responses on the Survey Details page from their dashboard.