⚠️ Warning: Transferring ownership of your account cannot be undone.
To transfer ownership to another person in your workspace, please use this form. A member of Customer Success team will process your request and reach out within 24 hours to assist you with your transfer.
Why Transfer Ownership
There are several reasons why you may choose to request a transfer of ownership in Salon Symphony. Let's assume someone from your leadership team subscribed to a plan on behalf of your organization. And let's assume this person plans to retire in the near future. You'll want account ownership transferred to the salon owner or another trusted member of management.
About Account Owners
The Owner is the person who originally created your Salon Symphony account or had ownership transferred to them. Owners have the highest permission levels and cannot be deleted or removed by other Admins.
- Add, edit and remove other members and admins.
- Transfer ownership to another person in your account.
- Upgrade, downgrade and cancel your plan.
- Add members and invite other admins.
- Upload, edit and modify content.
- Approve and decline employee requests.
- Create quizzes, surveys and flashcards.
- Post upcoming events and send push alerts.
- Create custom groups and send direct messages.
- And more!